Terms and Conditions
< Return to News
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY IN XVENTURE FAMILY CHALLENGE WATCH AND WIN COMPETITION
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry. ?
- Entry is only open to all residents of New Zealand. ?
- XVenture, (Promoter) employees, associated companies (including: MediaWorks, ecostore, Chantal Organics, Huckleberry, Eagles Nest) and agencies, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, participants must follow the directions on www.xventurefamilychallenge.com, and select the correct answer relating to that weeks episode of the XVenture Family Challenge and select which prize they would like to win and fill-in their contact details in the form provided. Participants will be automatically signed-up to XVentures e-newsletter.
- The competition period starts on Thursday 21st February 2018 at 7:30pm (NZDT) and ends on Tuesday 3rd April at 1:55am (NZDT) (the Promotional Period). Entries will only be accepted during the Promotional Period. Each week of the Promotional Period there is an opportunity to enter the draw, with a new question for each episode.
- Week 1 of the Promotion Friday 22nd February Thursday 1st March 2018
- Week 2 of the Promotion Friday 2nd March Thursday 8th March 2018
- Week 3 of the Promotion Friday 9th March Thursday 15th March 2018
- Week 4 of the Promotion Friday 16th March Thursday 22nd March 2018
- Week 5 of the Promotion Friday 23rd March Thursday 29th March 2018
- Week 6 of the Promotion Friday 30th March Tuesday 3rd April 2018
- All correct entries submitted during the specified Promotional Period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the prize of their choice.
- Except where advertised differently, entries are limited to one per household per week. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant automatically to enter repeatedly is prohibited (Repeat Entry Device). If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant is using any Repeat Entry Device, the Promoter may disqualify that entrant without notice.
- Incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
- There is one major prize to be won during the Promotional Period. If drawn, the winner may select one of the prizes:
- XVenture Street Challenge ½ day XVenture program delivered for friends/family, club or school. Value $5,000 NZD
- $5,000 Cash NZD
- Selection of ecostore and Chantal Organics products, provided by Huckleberry. Value $5,000 NZD
- Technology Pack with Private Tutorial by XVentures expert including: Sphero Sprk, Mavic Pro, iPod Touch. Value $5,000 NZD
- Mystery Prize. Announced 26th March 2018 ahead of Final Episode. Value $5,000 NZD
Subject to clause 14, all prizes are as depicted or described in the promotions for the competition and are not subject to change.
- Prizes are not transferable or cannot be exchanged for cash. ?
- Producers accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, or injury incurred from entering the competition or in connection with taking up the prize.
- Once prizes have left the prize suppliers premises, Promoter takes no responsibility for any prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- If XVenture Street Challenge is selected as a prize, all participants will need to sign a Participant Waiver and meet a minimum health and fitness requirement.
- No responsibility or liability is accepted for any variation in the value of the prizes. In the event that any prize item is unavailable, Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or greater value, subject to approval in accordance with state regulations.
- Subject to clause 16, all prizes will be delivered to the winner within one (1) month of the draw, except for XVenture Street Challenge, Technology Pack and Mystery Prize, where a time and date must be agreed between the Winner and the Promoter.
PRIZE DRAW AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
- All correct answers will go into the draw which will take place at XVenture, Suite 1, 385- 389 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, NSW 2065, Australia on Wednesday 4th April 2018. The winner will be posted on www.xventurefamilychallenge.com no later than Friday 5th April 2018.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE AND RE-DRAW
- The Promoter will make all efforts to contact the prize winner for a period of two weeks after the Promotion has ended. If the winner cannot be reached on the details provided on the entry form after 4 attempts, Promoter will conduct such further draws as are necessary in order to distribute the prize. Winners of unclaimed prizes will be notified either by phone, email, and/or mail within 2 days of the unclaimed prize draw.
- The winner will be posted on www.xventurefamilychallenge.com no later than Friday 5th April 2018.
< Return to News
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
- Promoters determination of the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into. ?
- No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into Promoter's database, and NOT at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory, where required. Tampering includes the use of Repeat Entry Device software.
- Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of computer on line (or wireless) systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, or technical problems resulting from participation or sending or receiving of any communication or of any materials in this competition.
- All entries will become the property of Promoter. The information entrants provide will be used by Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion. Promoter may use entrants' personal information to assist in conducting this promotion or communicating with entrants.
- By entering this competition, you give Promoter the right to use your name, address and mobile number for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes outside of the competition.
- Where a competition is promoted on Facebook, entrants acknowledge this competition is in no way associated with, administered or endorsed by Facebook. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this competition is not provided to Facebook.
- Promoter is XVenture, Suite 1, 385- 389 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, NSW 2065, Australia. ABN 90 149 349 217. You can contact XVenture on +61 2 9922 1622.